Located in the picturesque natural environment between Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, 380 km away from Moscow, Seliger Palace Hotel is a newly restored property offering modern-day conveniences in the historic settings. The origins of the property go back to the 18th century, when the Tolstoy family initiated the construction of their estate here. Today the restored estate features over 42 hectares of protected land on the lake of Seliger, two beaches, 92 furnished rooms and suites, two restaurants, two bars, various facilities for wellness and fitness. All rooms feature Satellite TV, wireless phone, minibar, bath tub or shower, room services, and ventilation and air-conditioning . Seliger Palace Hotel offers various food and beverage options. Included into the price of accommodation, the full-board buffet in Tolstoy restaurant is an attractive and diverse display of Russian and international dishes. In addition, guests may choose a la carte in Usadba restaurant.
Seliger Palace Hotel is an ideal option for meetings and events. With three fully equipped conference rooms, seating 200, 45 and 35 persons, the hotel welcomes attendants of meetings, weddings and celebrations.
The estate is located in an area that is known for its rich culture and history. Ancient monastery Nilova Pustyn, source of the Volga river, The Holy Source of Okovets with water of constant 4 degree Celcius, the wooden temple Shirkov Pogost are some of the landmarks attracting thousands of pilgrims from around the world both in winter and summer.
- 92 spacious furnished rooms and suites
- three banqueting rooms seating 200, 45 and 35 persons
- two restaurants and two bars
- fitness studio
- beauty salon
- volleyball/ soccer / basketball playground serving as skating rink in winter
- tennis court
- two beaches, one with kid’s zone
- three outdoor children’s playgrounds
- three forest paths for peaceful walks
- tours of local attractions
- kid’s room with the babysitter
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- billiard and American pool tables
- ping-pong tables
- dock on the lake side, rental of paddled and motorized boats, waterbikes; individual and group rides on small and large boats
- guarded parking for cars
- picnic possibilities on the side of the lake with such menu options as Ukha fish soup, pies with Seliger fish, grilled and smoked dishes, fireplace, etc.
- sports, culture, and kid’s entertainment programs by our specialists
- winter and summer fishing
- horse riding